Ok, so when I recapped my February Resolution List, I said I was going to stick with fifteen items. Well…I lied. March is already shaping up to be a super nutty month with me being out-of-town three of the five weekends this month (and one is already behind us). Knowing these facts I decided to whittle the list down to ten items, knowing even that will be a bit of a stretch. It’s important to know your limits I think.
March Resolution List: Made in Chicago
Experiences/Yummy Things/ Pretty Objects which are created or originated right here in Chicago.
1) See a Harold Show at Improv Olympic
2) Eat a Chicago Style hot-dog at the Vienna Beef Factory Café
3) Visit Ork Posters and their new store Neighborly (maybe even get one for myself!)
4) See Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind (a carryover from February)
5) Eat a Jibarito Sandwhich at Borinquen
6) Pick up some chocolate at the Blommer Chocolate Factory
7) See/Do something at the Old Town School of Folk Music
8) Visit and play some old-school arcade games at Logan Hardware
9) Getting something delicious and delightfully Swedish at Ann Sather
10) Visit Heritage General Store and pretend I can afford one of their handmade bicycles.